Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mixerr Album Reviews #314

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review the hyphy album by AP9 called Bitch Killa!  This album is a hyphy album! A guaranteed Bay Area classic. An all time slapper! The album features brehsive artists such as  Young Noble, EDI, Mitchy Slick, Paul Wall, Smiggz, and more!

Dope featuring Joe Blow is the highlight standout of the album! This hyphy track should be a single. The beats are hyphy and brehsive. Dope is so brehsive. This track should have been 2 or 3 minutes longer. 2:25 was too short for me. Originally I thought this song was going to be about crack cocaine. Boy, am I a nerd? I've been listening to too much rap lately.

EDI of The Outlawz and Smiggz appear on the second track, Mobbin'. Mob On is another hyphy track laced with Mobb music. All In My Grill should have featured Paul Wall as the role would have been appropriate for him. Mob Work is killa gangsta track about puttin' in work and doin' dirt. That thug type of shit. All My Life is biographical track. All the tracks are quite hyphy and brehsive.

 Bitch Killa is a brehsive. I rate this hyphy album, Bitch Killa, 5/5*****!!

No comments:

Post a Comment