Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Mixerr Album Reviews #2,166

Kult Of Krameria ‎– Break My Bone / High Broadcaster is another one of those lesser known house releases from Portugal that got overlooked by house heads alike. The sounds of tech house meet tribal house on this single hence the tribal beats. Both songs on this single play at a fast pace of 125 BPM. This single was released as a digital download in 2013 on Beatport and traxsource.

Break My Bone uses a barrage of beats, shakers, and clavs in the instrumentation layers. The shakers and clavs are what help make this song stand out as the opening song for this single. You can also hear bongos playing simultaneously in the background lightly. A couple chord plucks from a harp are added into the mix. High Broadcaster uses more bongos and congas than Break My Bone. The song also uses less claves than Break My Bone. The pace is the same.

I rate this single 5/5*****!!

No comments:

Post a Comment