Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Mixerr Reviews to be put on hiatus indefinitely until otherwise noted.

Mixerr Reviews has been put on hiatus indefinitely until otherwise noted. Mixerr Reviews is no longer in business. The reasons why Mixerr Reviews is no longer in business is because Michael Mixerr now works as a writer, content curator, narrator, and moderator for Bout Dat Online.

Also many of you know, Michael Mixerr got recruited by Fonzi to write album reviews, movie reviews, and news articles, for Bout Dat Online back in November 2021. He has been posting some of his album reviews that he has written for Mixerr Album Reviews for over the course of 11 years. Including album reviews that are non-Mixerr Album Reviews related. You can also read his album reviews on the Bout Dat Online website also. 

To put it bluntly, Mixerr Reviews has shut down as business due to lack of readership and lack of finances. Besides no one can run Mixerr Reviews like Michael Mixerr can. Thank you everyone for supporting Mixerr Reviews all of these years! This blog will be updated periodically.

I have very busy with writing for the Bout Dat Online website. At this present moment I am a content curator for Bout Dat Online. I will be posting more album reviews, movies reviews, and news articles there for the Bout Dat Online website. And in the future as well. More albums and movies from No Limit Records are what I plan to review in the future.

I am blessed and thankful FonZi has given me the opportunity to contribute my album reviews, movies reviews, and news articles to the Bout Dat Online. I feel blessed as all my hard work is paying off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment