Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mixerr Album Reviews #240

This is Michael Mixerr. I will talk about the  All I Want For Christmas Is You single by Mariah Carey. I will talk to you all about how I fell in love with the song All I Want For Christmas Is You.


To me, All I Want For Christmas Is You is the best song Christmas holiday song that Mariah Carey has done so far!  I first fell in love with the song All I Want For Christmas Is You when I was boarding off a cruise ship with my family from a Christmas vacation cruise on the Caribbean Sea in December of 2011.

When I boarded onto the charter bus, the song All I Want For Christmas Is You was blaring out of the speakers on the charter bus that I was on. I thought was blaring out of the speakers on the charter bus I was on. was a breath taking, ice breaking Christmas song. That's how I fell in love with this song.


Silent Night and Joy To The World were classical Christmas holiday songs I enjoyed too.
I rate this single, All I Want For Christmas Is You, 5/5*****!!

No comments:

Post a Comment