Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mixerr Album Reviews #225

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review the new 2013 Evolution album by Sonny Bo. This album is filled with the New Age Electronic sound mixed with Techno music from San Diego, preferably SESD. It is 'sharp' as Sonny Bo himself puts it! Johnny Rain is a frequent featured artist on this album.
I decided to re-review this album review because I thought I looked rushed. I was busy that day. I adjusted this album review slightly a little bit. So you will definitely see some changes in this particular album review. You should buy this album!

A lot of these songs are aimed and marketed to the audience of younger women who are college age. Is other words, a lot of the songs are dedicated to females in the club in the freaks out there. Especially for those freaks in the club that be up at 2 in the morning.

The Evolution Intro is so cold. It reminds of winter freezes in Antarctica along snow breezes in the daylight. The beats are on point and productions is very superb. The intro song is way ahead of it time.

Paranoia is a love song. Jhene Aiko is on My Mine and Mirror which both are off the hook! How Alone, Somewhere, and Alone are desolate songs. Stargazing is a lovely song. It is just a cold as the Revolution Intro at the beginning. Jhene Aiko should have been on this song. She should have been on the hook.


I rate this album, Evolution, 5/5*****!

No comments:

Post a Comment