Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mixerr Album Reviews #340

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will re-review Vallejo - Brothers Brew. I have had to make some grammar corrections on this album review because I was typing too fast at the time of the original album review of Vallejo - Brothers Brew. There was so many spontaneous grammatical errors on my 2012 album review of Vallejo - Brothers Brew of that timeframe.

Vallejo is back at it again with their new album Brothers Brew in 2012! There are not really any filler tracks on this album. You can listen to this album without skipping any tracks. This is a great CD to enjoy! The album has 10 songs. If you liked Stereo, You will like this! Some of it sounds like the Black Crows! Best Vallejo album of 2012! This album took 4 years to record. Why? I don't know. So please don't ask me why the recording process took so long. Take Me Away, Gone, With Everyday, Running, and Nothing To Lose all should have been singles. That is what I think.


The album is great! You should buy it! I rate this album, Brothers Brew, 5/5*****!!

No comments:

Post a Comment