Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mixerr Album Reviews #541

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review The Beauty Of It All by Ronnetta Spencer from 2015!
For those who don't know, Ronnetta Spencer is Ronnie Spencer's daughter from Houston, Texas who is 19. She is also an actress and a great inspiration to many! She got her first start in the music business I believe in 2000 when Ronnetta sung the hook Barre Baby by Big Moe of the SUC.

Kick It is an upbeat song with honesty. It's about Ronnetta wanting to get to know a boy. Whether the love is legit or not. It reminds me of Tweet's My Dear. Just a chill song.
 Pop That Thang is a club joint. Boss is about calling the shots. Being a shot calla. Ronnie Spencer is on the Star song. Girls Anthem is dedicated to all the ladies out there. Natural is such a good song. So is the Only One song.

This album bangs hard! No joints are worth skipping. I love the New South beats.
I rate this album, The Beauty Of It All,  5/5*****!

No comments:

Post a Comment