Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mixerr Album Reviews #757

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review the rap album Freedom Or Death by SAC.

SAC is Serious Ass Criminals from Sacramento, California. You may have heard of SAC from Brotha Lynch Hung - 24 Deep or X-Raided - Psycho Active from 1992. Serious Ass Criminals is a rap group and not a single individual as some fans may have you think by popular belief. Other than that, SAC is a rap group composed of 5 individuals by the names of Kaos, Big O (Omar Gooding), LA Chill (Willie Charles, the producer for X-Raided - Xorcist), Shot Gun, and BIG. SAC released an album on cassette called Freedom Or Death in 1992 on Accent Records.

Green Bud is rap track that is an ode to marijuana. The Green Bud track also pays homage to many other drugs besides marijuana as well. But the posse cut Green Bud is mainly about marijuana. Think similar to Sac-A-Indo on X-Raided - Vengeance Is Mine.

SAC goes political on the Freedom Or Death track. SAC vents out against the American justice system for all the years of injustice and oppression against blacks in America. All SAC wants is freedom. Freedom Or Death is a no holds barred track. Freedom Or Death is another posse cut by SAC.

Smoke The Devil’s Ass is a track similar to Back Fade and 24 Deep. Gritty tales of street life and horrid murder stories are told by the group SAC. SAC goes horrorcore on this track.

I rate this album, Freedom Or Death, 4/5****!

15 comments:

  1. Do u have a copy of the sac casette ill buy from u.. Or plese upload on youtube. I love this group

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have this SAC cassette. I am terribly sorry.

      Delete
  2. Please help me out u have good info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know where you could acquire this cassette, Paul. I am terribly sorry.

      Delete
  3. Please help me out u have good info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email Willie Charles at teezeerecords@gmail.com. He is the man who produced X-Raided - Xorcist in 1995.

      Delete
  4. yes i have copies of the freedom of death in box me teezeerecords@gtmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.symphonicms.com/album/view/id/125811

    Can u do a review on maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I can. However I have other albums I need to review. So I may take my time with this one.

      Delete
  6. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1407771

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.soundclick.com/paypal/default.cfm?bandID=1407771&albumID=52204

    ReplyDelete