Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mixerr Album Reviews #1,168

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will talk about the Merry Christmas album by Mariah Carey.

All I Want For Christmas Is You is the best song Christmas holiday song that Mariah Carey has done so far! You will automatically fall in love with this breathtaking Christmas song! The jingle selection helps All I Want For Christmas Is You a Christmasy vibe for all to enjoy. All I Want For Christmas Is You is a breath taking, ice breaking Christmas song.All I Want For Christmas Is You is the best song out of the whole single! The word breathtaking is the best way to describe this Christmas song.

Mariah Carey sings her heart out and shows her soulful spirit on Joy To The World. Mariah Carey fans will enjoy the Mariah Carey rendition of Joy To The World. The 1996 Mariah Carey - Joy To The World song is the best 1996 rendition of Joy To The World.

Mariah Carey sings a spectacular performance on Silent Night. The Christmas spirit in her vocals are perfect to fit the mould of this Christmas song. The Mariah Carey of Silent Night is the most high spirited rendition of Silent Night that tends to somehow be overlooked and yet overshadowed by all the other renditions of Silent Night that are out there.

Silent Night and Miss You Most are classical holiday songs both alike. All them are ok.The best songs are All I Want For Christmas, Silent Night, and Joy To The World. All I Want For Christmas Is You is the best song out of the whole album!

I rate this album, Merry Christmas, 5/5*****!

No comments:

Post a Comment