Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mixerr Album Reviews #1,171

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review The Nightowls - Good As Gold.

Good As Gold is one of those albums that will make you want to dance! Not to mention renew your soul and renew your spirits! Think gospel rock! Just with a touch of classic Rhythm & Blues mixed with rock. A touch and tone of classic Rhythm & Blues.
The first song is Break My Heart Tonight. You will love the live horns selection used on this song. It's an appropriate title for a love song or a love ballad. Production is on point. Ryan Harkrider does the singing!

Good As Gold is the title track. Can't Shake The Feeling is a love song. So is Nice To Know You. One Of Those Days reminds me of Vallejo's Just Another Day song. I Don't Mess With That is a fast upbeat Jazz track.

I rate this album, Good As Gold, 5/5*****!

No comments:

Post a Comment