Sunday, September 4, 2022

Mixerr Album Reviews to be canceled due to posting limits set by Blogger among other reasons.

To all my readers, followers, and subscribers, Mixerr Album Reviews is going to be canceled due to posting limits set by Blogger. Blogger only allows up to 50 posts a day until the CAPTCHA feature gets activated. As you all know, I write more than 7 album reviews a day sometimes. The album reviews I write per each day surpasses what is allowed by blogger when they activate the CAPTCHA feature. This limits my freedom to post several album reviews a day. That is why I will be discontinuing Mixerr Album Reviews.

Now that does not mean I have stopped writing album reviews or that I will stop writing album reviews. This just means that Mixerr Album Reviews has been discontinued. Album reviews are going to be still written by me.

Here is where you can read album reviews for the time being a. You can read my album reviews by clicking on the “Best of Mixerr Album Reviews” tab at the top of the page. When you’ve clicked on the  “Best of Mixerr Album Reviews” tab, the tab will take you to a link which is the “Best of Mixerr Album Reviews” page. From there, a “How To” guide will show how to navigate and access the compiled archives of nearly every album review that has been written by Michael Mixerr. Hopefully this guide is easy enough for everyone to understand and/or navigate through. My album reviews will compiled and posted there for the time being. Future album reviews will be posted here.

Also I got recruited by Fonzi to write album reviews, movie reviews, and news articles, for Bout Dat Online back in November 2021. I have been posting some of my album reviews that I have written for Mixerr Album Reviews there. Including album reviews that are non-Mixerr Album Reviews related. You can also read my album reviews on the Bout Dat Online website also.

No comments:

Post a Comment