Due to recent noise ordinances building code laws being passed by Austin City Hall in the 2010s, it is hard for musicians and artists to perform live in downtown clubs on 6th Street. This hurts local businesses and musicians. Music cannot be played at the noise level louder than 60 dB as local noise ordinance permits. 70 dB on weekends as local noise ordinance permits. Sound ordinances are an issue that local Austin musicians face due to the high rise buildings and noise complaints from tenants living the new high rise condos. These big buildings in downtown Austin are now corporate buildings and condos. This doesn't hurt Austin somehow apparently.
The upsides of being a musician in Austin are gaining recognition, getting the exposure, and of course making money. The downsides of being a musician in Austin are dealing with noise ordinances, complaints from tenants living the new high rise condo buildings, and city council.
Mixerr Reviews sitemap
- About Mixerr Reviews.
- Contact information for Mixerr Reviews.
- Mixerr Reviews other links
- Mixerr Reviews facebook
- Mixerr Reviews twitter
- Mixerr Reviews YouTube channel
- Mixerr Reviews instagram
- Mixerr Reviews on blogger
- Guidelines for Mixerr Album Reviews.
- Best of Mixerr Album Reviews!
- Mixerr Album Reviews on facebook
- Mixerr Reviews Blogspot ATXN news blog
- Mixerr Reviews Blogspot ATXN Google+