Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mixerr Album Reviews #573

This is Michael Mixerr. I will be reviewing The Sounds of Hawaii by Various Artists today.

I love the chilling smooth sounds of this album. This album really gives away authentic feel of the Native Hawaiian sound. The steel drums, xylophones, tremolo, timbre, percussion, clavs, and drums. My favorites are Trade Winds, Kalena Kai, Pulelehua, and I love Kaua'i. My most favorite song off the entire album would be Trade Winds because I do believe Trade Winds is the best song off on this soundtrack of Hawaii next to Kalena Kai and Pulelehua.

However I expected this album to have 11 tracks instead of 9. I think 9 tracks for an album like this is too short. Yes I do believe this album is too short.

I rate this album, The Sounds of Hawaii, 4/5****.

No comments:

Post a Comment