On the date of 11/22/2014, Ced Singleton filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 11 bankruptcy for his Black Market Records business. The case was taken to California Eastern Bankruptcy Court at that time. The motion to dismiss was denied without prejudice by the judge. Trustee Cedric Singleton asked the court to dismiss this bankruptcy case.
California Bankruptcy Court cleared Black Market Records of all debt and legal obligations to all of the titles that were included in the bankruptcy from 2005. Ced Singleton settled with the debtors and the lawyers which closed the bankruptcy in the year of 2015.
Ced Singleton never added William Larcell Charles as a creditor to the Black Market Records bankruptcy because he wasn't named in the publishing. They never signed no agreements or contracts. Ced kept him out of everything. In other words, William Larcell Charles was blackballed by Ced Singleton and Black Market Records. To this day, Ced Singleton still owes William Larcell Charles publishing royalties for which he never rightfully received.
Mixerr Reviews sitemap
- About Mixerr Reviews.
- Contact information for Mixerr Reviews.
- Mixerr Reviews other links
- Mixerr Reviews facebook
- Mixerr Reviews twitter
- Mixerr Reviews YouTube channel
- Mixerr Reviews instagram
- Mixerr Reviews on blogger
- Guidelines for Mixerr Album Reviews.
- Best of Mixerr Album Reviews!
- Mixerr Album Reviews on facebook
- Mixerr Reviews Blogspot ATXN news blog
- Mixerr Reviews Blogspot ATXN Google+