Friday, July 13, 2018

Mixerr Album Reviews #1,496

This afternoon I will review Big Samad Sefiane - Spontaneous 2003.

According to Big Samad Sefiane from Casablanca, Morrocco, the Spontaneous album is and has a combination of heavy bass, disco, techno, trance, electronic, and comedy rap. His music is a mixture of white boy rap and comedy. These are catchy tune with entertaining lyrics. Rap that has a comedic sound with an upbeat rhythm. Most of these songs are top quality radio-friendly songs. His rhymes can change your mood. His image is unique. Spontaneous is for the big bass lovers out there. Where words fail, music speaks.

The production is top notch! Heavy bass compensates for the lackluster lyrics. He needs to work on his final master remixes and change the beats a little more. His raps don’t always match up with the beats or fit in correctly. If you enjoy the production side of things, then you will enjoy this album.


Hip hop meets dance music on the song Cocoa Dance. According to Big Samad Sefiane, it’s a hip hop dance groove. House meets deep bass with a heavy percussion selection. It’s the type of song you would expect to hear while playing a Sonic video game trying to beat level 1 or level 3. It’s the type of song you would expect to hear while playing a Sonic video game due to its fast upbeat pace and rhythm that matches the sound.

The single Rhymester was his first release fooling around in a kids studio. Rhymester came from the single called I Got The Crystals I Got The Pistols in 2003. Now I Got The Crystals I Got The Pistols was one of Big Samad Sefiane’s first demos that included the clean classic rap song called Rhymester. Time and energy was put into Rhymester obviously.

I Got The Crystals I Got The Pistols is a classic track among Big Samad Sefiane fans. In fact, I Got The Crystals I Got The Pistols was both a single and a demo. The I Got The Crystals I Got The Pistols demo is what ultimately led the track itself to be released as a separate single along with the track Rhymester. This is the updated version with clean funny rap that is pure comedy.

My teachers are horrified is a comedic track filled with heavy bass. The track has an upbeat rhythm and is funny. The song itself has got rhyme to it.My teachers are horrified has sound the big bass lovers will enjoy. My teachers are horrified and so am I.

Big Samad’s Remixes is a mega melody of all songs on the Spontaneous album such as Cocoa Dance, Pure Base, and Spontaneous. It is a hodgepodge of electronic soundscapes.

Sound of Your Teardrops is a repetitive song with heavy bass that will tear up your speakers if you don’t use a sub-woofer. A heavy bass line overlaps the entire song. It is a hodgepodge of teardrops and rain. Ironically no rain sound effects were used.

I rate this album, Spontaneous 2003, 4/5****!

No comments:

Post a Comment