Saturday, July 10, 2021

Mixerr Album Reviews #2,365

Joose - Joose is your average R&B/Soul album with your typical love songs. While the songs are long and somewhat memorable, the album copies the R&B/Soul theme of using romantic songs all over the place. Which is why this album doesn’t really stand out and is short of something spectacular. Unsurprisingly the group only had one album and this was their last album. Overall the albums average at best.


The song and hit single Forever In Love explores the concept of eternal love.

Each and every night, you wish upon the stars that you will always stay with the one you love. No matter what both of you may go through. Nothing can tear your love apart. You’ll be forever in love. You’ll be like the heavens above for eternity with that person. That love will last forever more.

Holding them close every day and each night for always. To wake and see them in the morning light is how you dreamed it could be. There's no better way.

For as long as the sun shines in their eyes and as long as the stars keep on shining bright, you will want them by your side. You want that person in your life for the rest of your days. You will love them for the rest of your life. Your love will last for eternity. Always.


The song Always is known for its piano instrumental. The chorus follows the piano instrumental. Here this song is about enjoying a moment and wanting to share a life with someone you love eternally.

It’s the last time to look into their eyes. So you want to savor and enjoy this moment for the rest of your life. You never thought to tell the person you love the way you feel. You thought they would never go away. You thought they would never go away from you and your live. So you tell them now exactly how you feel.

You are over joyed they came you way. You end up falling love with more each and every day. So you beg them to stay with you. Their love is all you need. There's so many things you wanna say. You wish this were another time another place where both of you can share a life eternally. You beg them to stay with you because you can’t live your life being here on your own.

These lyrics explain that life is too short to spend alone and that time is too short in life to spend alone. You wish you have someone in your life.

There's so many things I wanna say
I wish this were another time another place
Where we can share a life eternally
Don’t leave me here alone
Don’t go
Cause I can’t live my life being here on my own


The Rain is one of their most poetic and sophisticated songs on the album which stands out as the song searches for a way to soothe perpetual pain and for change. The lyrics in this song use comparisons. For example, laughter without tears is a comparison.

Here are some examples of poetic lyrics used in this recording.: There is no rose without a thorn/No rain without a storm/There is no laughter without tears/No wisdom without years”

In this crazy world we must choose to win or lose. We'll taste the tears of each defeat. That is bitter and sweet thus becoming a bittersweet feeling. These lyrics explain that we must choose our own fights and battles to take on in life.: “No wisdom without years/In a world gone crazy/Torn between the roads/That we must choose/Win or lose”

Each day another boy and girl sets foot into this world. One succeeds by reaching their full potential and the other one fails by falling behind. Where is it written in the stone that any child should walk alone and out on their own? The lyrics search for change and finds a way to soothe the perpetual pain children face in this world.

Each day another boy and girl sets foot into this world
One reaches out to touch the sky
One never learns to fly
Where is it written in the stone
That any child should walk alone
Out on their own?
If no one tries to end this game
I find a way to ease the pain
Tell me who's gonna stop the rain?

How many rivers must we crosse before we learn
That the flood is rising high
And the bridges all have burned
Each time another dream is washed into the sea
It's another piece of you
It's another piece of me

Sure as the blood runs through your veins. Sure as the falling rain. As the days grow colder they become more bittersweet. Here are the bittersweet lyrics which explain how the days grow colder.

Sure as the blood runs through your veins
Sure as the falling rain, oh yeah
The bitter and the sweet, yeah, oh yeah
As the days grow colder
Wonder if we'll ever see the sun
When winter comes, yeah
If no one stands to take the weight
If no one answers to the blame
Tell me who's gonna stop the rain?


Your Love Is So Nice is a nice love song by the group. The song explores admiration and sweetness of love of a person’s kindness.

These lyrics explain the struggles working class people face. People of the working class sometime get overdue on their rent. Sometime they have a hard time paying off a car note.
 
I woke up this morning feeling a mess
'Cause my rent was overdue and my car note was next.
Seems the only thing or time comes every month my way,
So I think I'm gonna lay right here for the rest of the day.

You needed to talk to someone because you felt so alone. Then all of a sudden she knocked on you door, standing there just like an angel. She made everything alright for you when everything in life was going wrong.

Here these lyrics explore the admiration and sweetness of love.

Oh, I adore you
Girl, you brought me joy where there was pain
You gave me the reason to smile again
When it was all wrong, you made it alright
And I'm so happy that you came to see me
Your love is so nice
You made me some breakfast and you called me in sick
Pulled the shades on my windows and pretended
That it was a Saturday night
You held me so tight
What did I ever do to deserve you?
I love you
Girl you brought me joy where there was pain
You gave me the reason to smile again
When it was all wrong, you made it alright
And I'm so happy that you came to see me
Your love is so nice

You filled my heart with pure delight
Ever since you came into my life
You let me know you would be
Only there just for me
So, I want to say I appreciate you for
All the love you send my way
I'm thankful for all the time
You give me
Your love is so nice

I rate this album 3/5***.

No comments:

Post a Comment