Wednesday, January 26, 2022

What’s going on with Mixerr Reviews in 2022.

As some of you know, I got invited to contribute to a music and news website called Bout Dat Online by FonZi back on November 17, 2021. He had asked me to post some album reviews, movies reviews, and news articles to the Bout Dat Online website late last year.

I have very busy with writing for the Bout Dat Online website. At this present moment I am a content curator for Bout Dat Online. I will be posting more album reviews, movies reviews, and news articles there in 2022 for the Bout Dat Online website. And in the future as well. More albums and movies from No Limit Records are what I plan to review in the future.

I am blessed and thankful FonZi has given me the opportunity to contribute my album reviews, movies reviews, and news articles to the Bout Dat Online. I feel blessed as all my hard work is paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment